My day hasn’t been busy at all, just a few things here and there. But as I sat trying on shoes I ordered this afternoon, I was flooded with thoughts based on some stuff that’s happened during my day so far that I had to share.
- Embrace your flaws. I try to hide scars from pimples but I’m constantly complemented on how nice my skin is.
- Choosing to do something breeds more positive results than telling yourself you can’t do it.
- You CAN do it. Whatever it is that is holding you back, break the chains.
- Small ankles are a blessing even though shoes may be hard to find sometimes.
- Your calendar my be booked, but if you don’t tackle each thing separately as they come, you will be forever stressed. Take it one day at a time.
- ALWAYS make time for yourself and your health.
- Worrying gets you NO WHERE. And it doesn’t help with weight loss either.
- When you are faced with a difficult situation, draw the positives from it before you start with the negatives. And try not to panic immediately. Unless you have to. Then it’s ok.