Yesterday I received my Birchbox box :). I learned about it from Penny Pincher Fashion last month and decided that I must try it. It is basically: “Four to five hand-picked deluxe samples delivered to your door for $10 per month.” When I went to sign up for it, I was placed on a wait list and it has been worth the wait. You can either become a yearly or monthly member. I’m excited to try out these products, if I really like one or a few I can purchase them on the website and receive points that can be used to purchase future products. Here’s what I received this month:
- Colorescience pro | glow and go travel puff (powder filled puffs)
- Eye Rock | designer liner (single-use stick-on liner strips)
- Jouer | moisturizing lipgloss in Birchbox Pink
- Showstoppers | designer fashion tape in black and nude
- Free digital download for 6 tunes from Green River Ordinance
Another product I’m excited to try out this month is the Sugar lip treatment. I picked it from Sephora as my birthday treat. It is a mini lip duo, one is the regular lip treatment and the other is a tinted lip treatment. I love receiving these gifts! I also used my Birthday credit from Vera Bradley to buy a book cover to use as a case for my electronics (Kindle Fire, Zune and wires) when travelling with them.
Hope you enjoyed.